1. Improvement of AF performance • AF tracking performance in video recording has been improved. • AF speed at 180d (180°) has been improved when displaying the shutter speed in degrees in [SS/Gain Operation]>[ANGLE/ISO].
2. Improvement of Body I.S.(Image Stabilizer) performance • There were cases where peripheral distortion occurred in video recording while walking when used with Panasonic wide zoom lenses (H-F007014, H-E08018). This bug has been fixed. * When [E-Stabilization (Video)] is set to [ON].
3. Improvement of sound recording performance • Sound quality has been improved by optimizing the noise reduction performance of internal noise cancelling microphone.
4. New functions • [L.Monochrome D] has been added to Photo Style. • [Grain Effect] can be added and adjusted in Photo Style. • [Live View Boost] has been added, which makes it easy to check the composition on the monitor in low-light environment. • [Night Mode] has been added, which reduces glaring on the screens when recording in low-light environment. • Maximum 20x enlarged view is available in [MF Assist]. • [Focus Ring Lock] has been added to [Custom] menu, which disables focus ring operation to lock the focus. • [WB/ISO/Expo. Button] has been added, which enables adjustment of WB/ISO/Exposure only while the exposure compensation button is pressed. This can be set [Custom]>[Operation]. • [Dial] has been added to [Custom]>[Operation Lock Setting]. • [Power/Wireless Indicator] has been added in [Setup] menu, which enables turning off the status indicator and wireless connection lamp.
5. Other improvements • [Like 709],[V-LogL*] and [V-LogL View Assist*] in Photo Style can be used in photo shooting. • [LUT Monitor Display*] and [LUT HDMI Display*] can be used in playback mode. * Upgrade Software Key DMW-SFU1(sold separately) is required. • [Focus Ring Lock], [E-Stabilization(Video)], [Mic Rec Level Disp.], [Live View Boost],[Night Mode] and [L.Monochrome D] can be assigned to the Fn button that works in recording mode. • [LUT Monitor Display*],[LUT HDMI Display*] and [Night Mode] can be assigned to the Fn button that works in playback mode. * Upgrade Software Key DMW-SFU1(sold separately) is required. • Vector Scope can be displayed on the screen while adjusting white balance. • It is possible to choose images from group display such as burst shots in [RAW Processing] mode. • Restarting time from sleep mode has been shortened while using Image App and Bluetooth connection. You can choose to shorten the time of remote operation and image transfer or remote shutter control in [Setup]>[Bluetooth]>[Returning from Sleep Mode]. • Remaining battery status is indicated by 1/4-gauge, indicating approximately 25% per gauge. • There were cases where folder name was garbled when connecting wirelessly with Windows10-based PC. This bug has been fixed.
* Download Link :
Firmware update ... Press on the Download Button !!
* Firmware update can be done in 3 simple steps.
1. Find the firmware file you need on Lumix Customer Suport Website 2. Download it and copy to the SD Memory Card 3. Insert the SD Memory Card in the camera and update the firmware
* Quick Learning : How to Update Camera Firmware
Share in the comments below.